Add some style to really stand out.
With a smooth feel and a tasteful, glittery finish, our pearl business cards are a cut above. They’ve got a modern, artistic look that customers can’t miss. Ready to make your business shine? Get started by uploading your design.
Tips for pearl business cards
• To get the most out of this lustrous stock, use a design that has lighter colors.
• Make your card easier to read with a minimum 12-point font size.
• Leave some white space in your design to showcase the pearl effect.
Choosing your size
• Standard (3.5″ x 2″): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (2.5″ x 2.5″): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
• Slim (3.5″ x 1.75″): A sleek and streamlined look that makes your card stand out.
• Premium pearl (16-pt): Shimmering look with a smooth feel – makes unprinted “white” space really stand out.
• Standard pearl (14-pt): Reflective, light-catching surface that makes unprinted space really stand out.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.